Re: Re: Call for a re-vote.

> You GOTTA be joking, Chris.

Nope, not joking at all.

> _I_ thought it was kind of confusing, and I'm
> young, in relatively good health, wth decent eyesight. If I were a
> typical Florida retiree with iffy vision, and were expecting this whole
> shebang to be simple, I think it'd be easy to make a simple mistake.

Nah.  It wasn't confusing.  If they don't like it, fix it for next time.   I
stand by my statement that it doesn't make one iota of difference in the
long run who wins.  One jackass vs. a different jackass doesn't affect my
life much at all.

> This isn't an opinion poll. This is the Presidential election. Everyone
> has the constitutional right to be heard correctly. How can we say the
> election was fair if thousands of people made a mistake they couldn't
> correct? If thousands of ballots were thrown out?

One person, one vote.  If you mess up, too bad.  I have no sympathy.   And
the ones that were thrown out because they double-punched, I *really* have
no sympathy for.  Screw 'em.

> I think a revote is fair. I got to place my vote for my candidate, so
> should everyone else. And if I found _I'D_ voted for Buchanan because of
> a screwy ballot, I'd shoot myself.

We need to get rid of the whole voting system anyway.  The only truly
efficient form of government is absolute totalitarianism.

Chris