Re: Re: Call for a re-vote.

> This isn't an opinion poll. This is the Presidential election. Everyone
> has the constitutional right to be heard correctly. How can we say the
> election was fair if thousands of people made a mistake they couldn't
> correct? If thousands of ballots were thrown out?

when the difference is about 300 votes out of 6 million casted in the state
florida, and the electoral college votes are in the balance, 19,000 votes
casted out is a huge deal.  it maybe the voters' own fault that they punched
the ticket wrong, but do we really want to put a moron into office because
of some unintened mistakes?