Re: Re: Call for a re-vote.

> > This isn't an opinion poll. This is the Presidential election. Everyone
> > has the constitutional right to be heard correctly. How can we say the
> > election was fair if thousands of people made a mistake they couldn't
> > correct? If thousands of ballots were thrown out?
>
> when the difference is about 300 votes out of 6 million casted in the state
> florida, and the electoral college votes are in the balance, 19,000 votes
> casted out is a huge deal.  it maybe the voters' own fault that they punched
> the ticket wrong, but do we really want to put a moron into office because
> of some unintened mistakes?

Well, personally, I think they are both morons.  Think about it.  Who ever
wins did so by the narrowest of margins.  How much are they going to be
able to stray from the centrist positions that go them elected if they
want to be reelected?  Even if they are not desiring of a second term,
which I would doubt, their party certainly wants to maintain control.

I don't see why there is that big of a deal.  I mean it reminds me of '88
when it was Shrimp vs. Wimp.