Re: My opinion

From: Kyle Howe <howe.38 at osu_edu>

> so they blocked all the republican for the last hour??

in several places republicans and democrats have seperate voting places. :-)
I know this becuase in 2 states where my parents voted independant and are
given 2 locations in which they can go to vote. One for republicans, one for
democrats. And I can't comment about other states, but I know it's common. I
was going on what was said on CNN worldwide. I don't hear all opinions as I
live in Romania.

> that's what they like you to think :)  unfortunately, in a lot of places,
> segregation is not by law but by residency requirements/voting districts.
> so don't tell me implicit segregation is not part of american society.

I grew up in Texas, I know that there exists heated racial issues. That was
not my point. I also can't comment on whether or not these are true
statements becuase I have heard nothing of this. I would be surprised
becuase they haven't brought it up on CNN international, they certainly
haven't lacked showing things about this. Forget the hundreds of people who
just died in Austria, war in Israel or all other newsworthy stories. CNN
decides to show 22 hours of election news and 2 hours of 'other' news.

I simply am just ready for it to be over.

Amy