Re: Call for a re-vote.

> Do you really want idiots who can't figure out how to bunch out a little
> hole deciding who the next president is?  I sure don't.

well, we had at least 25 million or so voted for bush, how about those
idiots?  do we want them to decide who the next president to be???
intellectually, they are no different than the ones punched the right hole,
how else would you call someone that voted republican in this election :)

> And I don't think that its coincidence that the people who aren't bright
> enough to bunch the correct hole are the ones who meant to vote for Gore.

watch it, you are treading on dangerous ground here, i am a liberal and
proud of it.