> CIRCLE OF QUIET
> LATTER DAYS
> -----------------------
> JUNE
> MY LOVE IS A FEVER
> LAST NIGHT
> -----------------------
> BOTHERED
>
> I especially liked the arrangements of Jacksie and My Love is a Fever.  In
> my mind I can almost picture the waveform and slow saw attack used on that
> synthesizer for "Faithfully Dangerous".  Wowee, that was neat.  And the
> "Good King Wenceslas (sp)" added into the "Little Girl Blue" standard.
>
> It was nice to hear short, regular sized versions of "June" and "Circle of
> Quiet".  Not every song has to be a marathon...
>
> I have some complaints, but they're small.  The only song I think they
> played new since Ric left was "Last Night".  The rest have all been done by
> the "Phase II" OtR.  It'd've been nice to put a new on in or dust off
> "Genius of Water" (since they were so close) or "Sea & Sky" or "How Does it
> Feel" or "Happy With Myself?" or anything from the back catalogue.
> "Poughkeepsie" and "Little Blue River" could've been omitted with no
> complaints from me.

Yeah, when I heard the first few familiar notes of Poughkeepsie, I thought
I was in for a long night.  Of course, everything turned around with the next
pair including a full "Cast Me Away" which I can't remember hearing before.
So everything turned out all right for the most part.  The happy surprise and
amusement outweighed my normal feelings of boredom and I even stopped
comparing for a while.
Definitely some good thoughts went into this one.

Anyway Dan and Ysobelle were a couple rows in front of me.  Jan and Toast
were a couple seats to my left.  I saw Drew and Bink.
I saw Bruce walking toward the Taft but then I never saw him inside.  (Bruce!)

I also saw the Cow person and talked with a couple of guys that were there
for Leo Kottke and wondered who these Over the Rhine folk were .
(Isn't that a part of town around here?) : )

It was a good night.

good night,

Ron