CIRCLE OF QUIET
LATTER DAYS
-----------------------
JUNE
MY LOVE IS A FEVER
LAST NIGHT
-----------------------
BOTHERED

I especially liked the arrangements of Jacksie and My Love is a Fever.  In
my mind I can almost picture the waveform and slow saw attack used on that
synthesizer for "Faithfully Dangerous".  Wowee, that was neat.  And the
"Good King Wenceslas (sp)" added into the "Little Girl Blue" standard.

It was nice to hear short, regular sized versions of "June" and "Circle of
Quiet".  Not every song has to be a marathon...

I have some complaints, but they're small.  The only song I think they
played new since Ric left was "Last Night".  The rest have all been done by
the "Phase II" OtR.  It'd've been nice to put a new on in or dust off
"Genius of Water" (since they were so close) or "Sea & Sky" or "How Does it
Feel" or "Happy With Myself?" or anything from the back catalogue.
"Poughkeepsie" and "Little Blue River" could've been omitted with no
complaints from me.

Debbie, Christopher F. sat directly across from you at Uno's.

Bruce