Saturday

Oh, I wish I could have been there.  Instead I was stuck in Knoxville
doing some Christmas shopping in between working on the hardest paper
I will ever have to write in my life (which will incidentally decide
if they want to give me a PhD)...I hope I can make it to a show again
soon  after this horrendous experience is over.  Bink- someday I will
get to meet you, I would still like to (it is really just a
fascination with the idea of a kilt)...Anyhow, I am glad everyone had
fun and I will be returning as a speaking listie when my research
proposal is completed...Sarah