Re: reflections and comments

--- Ponybat at aol_com wrote:

> 3.  bink, ysoie . . . thanks for saying hi.  sorry i
> wasn't more talkative.

'dat's otay. besides, we didn't have to beg for June
this time! (big thumbs up! yes, i did see you guys!)

> terri was a go-go dancer.  or a dr. suess character.
>  or a dandelion.

and i liked it! for some reason, it made me really
happy to see terri like that. i think she's becoming
my favourite member of the band. maybe it's just that
she's so personable after the shows, too....

> jack likes to chew gum.  chew, jack, chew.

oh, she's a close second to jack. or maybe the other
way around. i told nikk that it'd be easy to buy
christmas presents for jack; gum. lots and lots of
gum. i love watching him play, too. i think he has a
totally different facial expression for each note he
plays on the guitar or pedal steel. he didn't play the
gretsch enough for me, but that's just my taste in
guitars... (mmmmmm.... needs salt.)

bink