Re: Last Night

Greetings all!

Just wanted to dust off the old a-c-t-w-i-n keys for a minute and say a
few things, make a few people jealous, make my self feel a tad bit
better, and thank a few others for a great weekend.

Thanks a bunch to Amy Smiles who I wish I could have talked to a whole
lot more. :)

Brooce, you turned out to be just as I imagined you to be (the good
way), and Drew, you are definitely underrated on this list.

Ysobelle, we should have talked more.  I wish you had been to brunch.

bink, I do like your CD.  It'll need to spin a few more times before I
can tell you my faves, but I already know I like Sinner's Heaven.

Some points that haven't been articulated yet:

-Linford Rocked with the organ on FD!
-Karin Rocked on MLiaF!
-Terri is absolutely gorgeous!
-Karin's rhythmic hip-allure is new since I last saw the band.
-Linford's hair grows at a rate of 1.5 inches per month
-Terri's a knockout in a black sheer top with fur collar and cuffs.
-The stage hands seem programmed not to give up setlists (Thanks
Terri!!)
-Kaldi's was everything I'd heard and more.
-Never put your $3 cappuccino on the floor underneath your chair.
-Always speak to people when you first see them.  You may not see them
again!
-Chris Emery must be scared of me.
-an OtR show draws just about every type of beautiful people out of the
woodwork.
-Posters are $10 not $6 as stated in the mail order.
-Dave LaBruyere doesn't like to be called "that Louisiana Guy."
-Terri Templeton is the most down to earth member of the band.
-Brian is apparently a busboy when he's not Cosmopolitan Drummer
Extroidinaire.
-When you wake up with cotton mouth, it's likely because you snored all
night!
-Did anyone else think Linford told Leo to give the audience a chance to
sing during the "trip myself and fall upon your fabulous sword" part,
except no one sang?

Thanks to all who made this one of the best weekends in December.
Wishing I could be at the Ark, or Schuba's...

Blessings,

-Mark