Re: REVIEW: OtR @ Canal Street 11/13/99

> -Karin's quote of the year... Should I post it?  She knew it would
>    be out on the internet quickly... maybe I'll wait... :)

C'mon, stop holding out already!!

I'm starting to worry that the Taft show is going to be disappointing.
I haven't heard much in the way of great reviews lately and I have a
feeling it's going to be the same exact show I saw two years ago at the
Emery--which, in the OtR vein wasn't that good...

PLEASE HEAR THIS LINFORD ET AL:

Please make this Taft show monumental--I know the audience plays a part
in how the show goes too, but please, please, please, please, Please
don't play the same old GBDB mix and a few Xmas songs.  Please have a
drummer, and please just make this a night worth remembering--not just
one more iteration of a now too familiar set.

And that dear kiddies, is all I want for Christmas.

-M

Follow-Ups: References: