Re: REVIEW: OtR @ Canal Street 11/13/99

At 12:34 AM 11/15/99 -0500, marquis wrote:
>> -Karin's quote of the year... Should I post it?  She knew it would
>>    be out on the internet quickly... maybe I'll wait... :)
>
>C'mon, stop holding out already!!

I forget the exact quote, but it had something to do with a conversation
she overheard in the bathroom, and some guy's nuts being swollen.  Don't
ask more, that's all I know...

It was quite odd hearing that out of her mouth...

>I'm starting to worry that the Taft show is going to be disappointing.
>I haven't heard much in the way of great reviews lately and I have a
>feeling it's going to be the same exact show I saw two years ago at the
>Emery--which, in the OtR vein wasn't that good...

Bad reviews?  I thought all of the Canal Street shows this year have been
excellent.  I'm definitely looking forward to the Taft Xmas show... it'll
be my first OtR Xmas show... yay!

Dan

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+- Life is so much cleaner on the page (chromakey)-+