Re: Well ok...

for starters, things I've said were usually a response to something else.
its not my fault that i can say it more colorfully and more memorably.  if
memory serves correctly, the cherry posted his post by accusing members of
this list, myself included, of being crazy by not talking about OtR ALL THE
FUCKING time.  if someone want to make a statement like that in my
neighborhood,  he or she better be ready to for some verbal sparring because
nothing is for free here.  unfortunately, most just don't have the
imagination to spar for long, and then they just run back to mama crying
being picked on by the "bully".  well, either stand up and fight (i use this
term in a figurative and  literate way) or keep your fucking trap shut to
start with.  don't start something and then run away screaming holy hell.

i like to play the devil's advocate, mostly just to see if people are strong
enough in their convictions to defend their views.  and i know i am very
aggressive with somewhat predatory instincts, so it amuses me to see the
herd circle their wagons and cry out for help as a collective unit, reminds
me of a circle of zebras kicking blindly with their hind legs.  well, boys
and girls,  this ain't the Broadway, and your chorus line suck, so to speak.

whether you take me seriously or not is not my concern,  maybe i am serious,
maybe i am not.  the nice thing is you can never tell,  some people get it,
some people just don't.  that's ok,  you are allowed to be morons and can go
masturbate furiously in your own room at any time of your choosing.

being a fan of OtR does not mean that i worship them as the second coming of
the messiah as some on this list do.  any detractors are marked as
blasphemers and all the how dare you say this and that...being a fan of
anything for me means i can enjoy them as i see fit and i can criticize and
call them names if i choose to.  in reality,  the relationship here is not a
one between "employer and employee" as the slow witted one proposed, but
rather that of a product and its consumers.  this list is merely a forum for
the CONSUMERS (that's us if you still don't get it).  That means in a
capitalistic market, the CONSUMERS hold the ultimate power to choose what to
say on the forum.

as for marc,  the same thing I've said in the past,  i don't care if you
like me,  don't think of it as an issue.  i don't think of you as a friend
in any meaningful way, so if you don't like me, you can go fuck yourself.
if you can't take a joke,  then once again, you can feel free to retire to
your own privacy and probe yourself in a somewhat sensual way, or whatever
you do for fun.  i care not.