Re: Well ok...

Okay-
I am pretty much sick of all the recent talk...What I really want to
know is what the hell is this "A-list" bullshit?  Yes- maybe most of
this stuff is started by my own boyfriend, etc., etc...I don't
personally feel that I in any way have to form an opinion about what
he does on this list or share it with the rest of you because I
tell him how I feel about it privately...But I am sick of hearing
about this A- list and I personally don't want to be on it if there
is one.  This is all so silly, it makes it seem as though there is
some line cutting this list in half...The first thing I have to say
is- some of us have met, and we have a tendency to to chat amongst
each other more readily.  This is not due to some "list" we are on,
this is just that different people are more comfortable with people
whose faces they can actually put a name to.  Second of all- this
person who wrote in starting the A-list stuff initially- I don't know
if you think I am on it, but I too have had my posts ignored by the
group.  Sometimes it is due to the fact that you may have asked a
question that no one knows the answer to or you brought up a point
that others do not have a specific opinion about.  It is not a
specific attempt to alienate people...Enough of this A-list
shit...Sarah