re: Well that says it, doesn't it?

oh my (whatever deity that i might choose to pray to),  what would my
therapist say to me when he finds out what I've been up to?   he will
definitely see a regression and i will never be allowed to leave my one room
apartment now.  he will surely tell me that i am acting on my bully
tendencies and pick on the mentally unstable and inferior beings.   Chris,
my roommate who apparently lives in my closet along with Ryan and Deanna,
you must help me buried the bodies here... no one is going to tell him, are
you?

nice try,  whatever you name is, a 5 for effort,  not much for originality,
so i guess you better get off  the list, obviously can't hang with the big
boys.   why don't you just be a good little suburban boy and go run with the
rest of you alleged  peer pressure dominant pack and quit bother me with you
laughable attempt at flaming.

on a personal note, my insecurity still prompts me to think of you as a
horseshit snorting, fudge packing (especially effective against sheltered
thinking suburbanites, half of whom won't know what it is and the other half
is hysterically homophobic...)  bovine excrement with the diminutive yet
flaccid appendage (which makes fudge packing quite a chore in your case,
huh?)

i am certain beyond all humanly doubt that you are a collection of genetic
material somehow came together off a rubber sheet and the dick of a hamster,
a shining example of what should have never been,  and will never be,
the landmark case where the debate of nature vs. nurture does not apply
since both were so equally defective and non-applicable that it is a miracle
that you took your first step and formed your first request for more crack.
the living proof that life occurring strictly as a chanced meeting between
two somewhat dubious reject life forms does happen,
a most unequivocal testimony to that fact that a pimp should never reproduce
with his bitches, not to mention all during the same night and right after
smoking genetic altering crack.

still haven't figured out who is your mother,  have you?   it must been a
very confusing childhood for you,  leading to much mental/physical scarring
and anguish after repeated beatings at the hands of the lone male figure in
your life whom all your potential mother(s) cower in fear of.  and just to
think, you perpetuated the same cycle after taking over the business from
that lone male figure...can't really blame you for your inefficacies and
various delinquent tendencies...you are after all a product of defective
genetic material and faulty social economic upbringing.

kyle

P.S.,  i almost didn't get to read what's his face's diatribe if it weren't
for some thoughtful individual's attaching it to her reply, thanks honey :)