Re: Well that says it, doesn't it?

On Fri, 5 Nov 1999 13:39:05 EST, you wrote:

>Damn, I am really going to miss this guy!!!!  (Sarcasm intended) As
>Kyle's girlfriend (yes, he has one and to all you listees who
>couldn't tell, yes, I am Kyle's girlfriend) I have to say that
>someone took things a little too seriously...By the way- Kyle isn't
>reading any of this whoever you are, you are blocked on his email...
>Oh- and what the hell is a tuna truck? Sarah

Sarah...

I hate to do this in such a public forum, but you've kinda forced my
hand with the whole "I am Kyle's girlfriend" comment.

We need to break up. Since you're dating Kyle, I just don't think it's
fair that you and I should continue to date. Especially given the
incredible ...intensity... you and I shared during our frequent
intimate moments. I'll always remember that time on the beach. And on
the walkway TO the beach, and on the patio overlooking the beach, and
so many other times I'll hold precious in my memory.

Don't cry, little one. I'm sure Kyle is nearly the man that I am, and
you'll soon learn to be happy and, maybe, even love again. Maybe even
love Kyle.

Andrew Vogel: Program Manager at the University of Cincinnati College of
Pharmacy.               http://pharmacy.uc.edu/default.html  (513)-558-3784