Re: Well that says it, doesn't it?

jason m. wrote:

>   Unless you are like Kyle, a sad insecure human being who lashes out at the
> world.  A person like kyle who hasn't a single friend and finds comfort
> soley in internet relationships because no one can stand to be near him.

um. I think you misunderstand Kyle. :-) I can't say I know him well. but there
is much more to him that what you pick up on emails. He has a lot of fun on
emails.... and from what I understand, if you are considered his friend you
would be one lucky person.

Hey Kyle, I hope we will meet when I come up to that area... :-) I hope one day
to be considered a friend. ;-)

Amy

Follow-Ups: References: