Re: Well that says it, doesn't it?

Damn, I am really going to miss this guy!!!!  (Sarcasm intended) As
Kyle's girlfriend (yes, he has one and to all you listees who
couldn't tell, yes, I am Kyle's girlfriend) I have to say that
someone took things a little too seriously...By the way- Kyle isn't
reading any of this whoever you are, you are blocked on his email...
Oh- and what the hell is a tuna truck? Sarah