RE:for Jason and about "Hebrew Mythology"

First, yes, Jason, I really am a fan of OtR and you will find as I have that
this is not the place to come to discuss the band unless it is immediately
before or after a local show, and only then if you want to read some haughty
and absurd and presumptuous pontification about how Linford is a jerk and how
Karin can't sing anymore.  I apologize to the respectful on the list who do
not engage in such activity, but your presence is overshadowed by  the more
rude (names?  YOU know, we ALL know)

Secondly, the Bible was written in Hebrew (Old Testament) and Greek (New
Testament)  Since Revelation is found in the New Testament, that would mean
Greek.  Since the Jews still adhere to the Old Testament and do not accept
the New Testament, that would mean that the term "Hebrew Mythology" does not
accurately (regardless of your level of belief) describe Revelation.

I would further speculate that in reality, the author of this
"shoot-first-and-ask-questions-later" posting was more trying to push buttons
than sound off any kind of true belief.  A "Devil's Advocate" if you will.

I would suspect that I have now opened myself to your vain criticism, and it
will actually give me a reason (for lack of OtR content) to actually read
this list for about a week or so.

David - the lurker turned sometimes interjector (although always ignored -
not on the "A" list, you know)

p.s.   Hello Emily,  see you at the coffee house sometime soon?