RE: Well ok...

>From: "Kyle Howe" <howe.38 at osu_edu>
>To: "'jason m.'" <sage07 at hotmail_com>, <over-the-rhine at actwin_com>
>Subject: RE: Well ok...
>Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 12:43:25 -0500
>
>Yeah, go ahead and hide your lack of ability to form a coherent and witty
>reply behind a wall of feigned indifference.  I guess when you suck you
>just
>suck

although i am one of the quieter ones on the list, i must congratulate you
on your witty and rather scathing replies, kyle. i enjoy them tremendously.
to the new kid, how can you not enjoy a little bit of colorful adversity?
perhaps a bit of appreciation for differences would be appropriate.

samantha