Re: Rilke and Hurston

On Sat, 23 Oct 1999 21:01:29 -0500 Chris Loose <cnl2 at psu_edu> writes:

>"Some years ask questions, and some years answer."  --Zora Neal
>Hurston
>
>The beauty of life is the searching as much as the finding.  I'm
>learning
>to be comfortable wtih questions.

I dunno...I don't believe I'll ever be content with just questions.  The
whole point of a question is to arrive at the answer.  If I can't get to
the answer, fine.  But I believe the whole point is to work toward an
answer.  Mind you, I didn't say the answer was the point, but the quest
for the answer.

"The roadside inn is far less interesting than the road that leads to
it."
			-- something I read in a book somewhere

Just a thought,
Kelvin