Re: Rilke and Hurston

kelvin said:
>I dunno...I don't believe I'll ever be content with just questions.  The
>whole point of a question is to arrive at the answer.  If I can't get to
>the answer, fine.  But I believe the whole point is to work toward an
>answer.  Mind you, I didn't say the answer was the point, but the quest
>for the answer.

i don't think chris or rilke or hurston would disagree with you, kelvin.
there's a significant (although at times blurry) difference between being
"comfortable" with questions and being "content with just questions"...  the
point IS to be moving toward an answer, but i think that we also have to
accept that many answers don't come easily or quickly, but we can't sit
around waiting for a clear path instead of accepting the answers we receive,
accepting that we will never receive some answers, and living life fully
regardless...

just a sleepy thought,
amy joy