Re: Can we talk?

> Getting to know Paltrow's character wasn't the point.  It's not her loss
> you were meant to identify with.  Pitt's character was developed.  As a
> result you can understand not only his loss, but also the moral/ethical
> cannundrums that he is now plagued by as a result of his wife's murder.

I don't think you say what you mean to say here.

First of all, Pitt's character was not very developed either, but on to
the point at hand.  If his character was developed, then paltrow's
character development would have enabled us to understand his loss.  ie,
"they had such a good relationship, they were so beautiful together, she
was so funny, or she was so loving...etc etc."   but instead what you
have is--"she cooks, she visits him at the office, here's her head in a
box"
Boring!!!! and I might even add...dumb.

Pitt hasn't impressed me.  He was acceptable in MJB.  I'm very thankful
that he didn't ruin the movie for me because it was a Fantastic movie...

As as far as me being on crack or jealous... I can't help the way I
feel.  I have high standards in acting.  When it's good, you feel like
you've just lived someone else's life for two hours.  when it's anything
less than good, you feel like you just paid your $7 towards some fat
cat's cocaine habit.

> Some more pesky thoughts..

Pesky indeed! @:)

and for the person who asked me what I thought of Slingblade, and A
Simple Plan... Didn't care for them.  I am not a JBT fan.

Just for the record, I do like lots of other stars,
Kevin Spacey,
Jodie Foster
Kenneth Branagh
Kathy Bates