Re: Can we talk?

On Sat, 23 Oct 1999 23:26:16 -0400 Michaelangelo Zeferelli
<marquis at icx_net> writes:
>Seven was ridiculous.  The whole thing just came off as staged--I
>mean
>was there even one scene where it wasn't dark or raining--or both.
>And
>talk about no character development.  I could have cared less what
>happened to Paltrow since they spent all of 5 minutes letting the
>audience get to know her.  Head in a box?  Please.

Getting to know Paltrow's character wasn't the point.  It's not her loss
you were meant to identify with.  Pitt's character was developed.  As a
result you can understand not only his loss, but also the moral/ethical
cannundrums that he is now plagued by as a result of his wife's murder.

Some more pesky thoughts...

Kelvin