Re: Emery Tentacles...?

>  If you like Faith No More and
> like breakneck time sig changes and like techno patches/samples and like
> not knowing what's coming next in a song and like nonsensical musical
> meanderings- you'll LOVE Mr. Bungle...

you forgot, and I think it's only fair to add,  a profanity, or sexual
entendre in every other line--if i were john travolta, I wouldn't waste
my time suing.  They won't be around long enough, or get big enough to
matter.

There's my sweeping, all encompassing, highly definitive and case
closing statement for the day.  I have to have about one a day--it makes
me feel better.

-m

Follow-Ups: References: