Emery Tentacles...?

Sir Emery wrote:
>- --
>chris.emery at ecoutlook_com
>
>NP:  Ozric Tentacles mp3s

:)  You make me happy.  Like 'em?

I've been spinning Ozric's latest CDs a bunch lately- esp. _Waterfall
Cities_ and _Curious Corn_.  I hear they're coming out with a techno-y
remix CD in November... should be fun...

Now, if I can only convince you to finally listen to those Bungle MP3's and
go to the Newport show with me (Oct 28).  If you like Faith No More and
like breakneck time sig changes and like techno patches/samples and like
not knowing what's coming next in a song and like nonsensical musical
meanderings- you'll LOVE Mr. Bungle... plus, their newer one is more
"accessible" than their prior two... HEAVY QUOTATIONS on that...

Dan

NP: Levin/Portnoy/Petrucci/Rudess - Liquid Tension Experiment(s) 1 & 2

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+-      This email best viewed with a computer     -+