Re: GPR or GMAT?

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 17:54:45 -0400 Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com>
writes:

>What test of the above would I need to take in order to put me in a
>good
>position to do graduate studies in accounting or business- preferably
>accounting?

Maybe I'm dating myself here, but when I entered graduate school at
Western Ky I was required to have taken the GRE.  Fortunately, I had
already taken it as a requirement for graduation from Campbellsville
College.

>I'm seriously thinking about it for next fall- but it's all just
>beginning
>to kick around in my head now.  I just need a good place to start the
>ball
>rolling...

Press on and good luck!

Kelvin