GPR or GMAT?

Being a relatively intelligent forum- OK, any graduate students on here?
Raven?

What test of the above would I need to take in order to put me in a good
position to do graduate studies in accounting or business- preferably
accounting?

I'm seriously thinking about it for next fall- but it's all just beginning
to kick around in my head now.  I just need a good place to start the ball
rolling...

Thanks,
Dan

NP: Levin/Portnoy/Petrucci/Rudess - Liquid Tension Experiment(s) 1 & 2

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+-      This email best viewed with a computer     -+