Re: Hi!

> We who know Kyle have an endless list of colorful adjectives to describe
him.
> I believe irresistible is not on that list.  Chris...?

it is now, and it has been quoted while referring to me, i have documented
proof, so there.

> I'm surprised you just didn't say "this is a no pseudo-intellectual horse
> shit zone"
> Might I add, Pseudo-intellectual babble is only allowed if it achieves the
> eloquence of the Emery,

i referenced psycho -babble as a specific form of pseudo-intellectualism
because she has a BA in psych,  and i know how psych majors have this
predilection to pscycho-babble,  i lived with one for years, remember?  what
was your major again, Casey???  personally, i think psychology is full of
horseshit, but that's why i like it, i think.

kyle