RE: Hi!

>Ok,  did anyone else think this post sounded a bit too much like a personal
>Ad?

A personal ad would have also included physical characteristics and hobbies.

>Hi Cathy, I am the current Resident List Irresistible Smartass Asshole,
>albe it only irresistible in my own way :)

We who know Kyle have an endless list of colorful adjectives to describe him.
I believe irresistible is not on that list.  Chris...?

>Just a fair warning,  this is a no psycho-babble zone, and is strickly
>enforced by yours truly and his big stick...:)  All such babble will be
>burned down mercilessly.  G'day :)

I'm surprised you just didn't say "this is a no pseudo-intellectual horse
shit zone"
Might I add, Pseudo-intellectual babble is only allowed if it achieves the
eloquence of the Emery,
Howe and Paragin "social doppler theory."  Oh, what a wonderful theory that is.

Oh, yeah... I'm not new to the list...I've just been lurking in the shadows.

Casey
Casey R. Paragin
The Ohio State University
Department of Sociology