Re: Q re Moonlight Gardens show

At 12:14 PM 8/30/99 GMT, Drew wrote:
>>- Is it necessary to get tickets now through TM?
>>- Or, will they still be available on the 11th at the door?
>>
>My best recommendation is to:
>
>A> Buy them now. A bird in hand...

Speaking of which, time for some Tori... maybe "Icicle"...  :P

>B> Get someone local to go buy them for you at Moonlight Gardens.

Bruce checked.  Only selling them at the venue the day of.

>C> Call and see if Moonlight will hold tix for you in WILL CALL.

Phone number?  I don't have a Cinti yellow pages.

>No matter what, I would not travel any distance for a show without
>tix...

I could've said, "I know Drew Vogel."  They'd probably let me in.  Someone
who knows someone of your fame and stature in the community must be worth
something. :)

Dan

NP: Collective Soul - Hints, Allegations...

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  Does emotional music have quite an effect on you?
+-         Faith No More "Land of Sunshine"        -+