re: moonlight tickets

I would not think it necessary to buy in advance, I've been to at least 2
or 3 shows at Moonlight Gardens and I've always gotten tickets at the
door.  But to be safe I would probably get there a little early.

scott (back from the dead...)

 ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu    http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd