I changed the subject line and resent this =D

Taking whispers prisoner, Christopher F asked:

> anyone have a clue who is playing bass on the new OtR CD?
> Mike?
> Dave?
> Linford?

I think it's a mix but no linford.  It seems he refuses to play bass
lately--even though he was my personal fave (not including fretless).

It's pure speculation on my part, but...
I think Mikey will be on Goodbye, Tumbleweeds, and all of the older new
stuff while quite possibly the current standin Dave Labrure' (butchered
the poor man's name I know) could be on the newer new stuff like
FAIRPOINT DIARY (my pick for favourite song that I've never heard
before).

-M

NP:
Fred Eaglesmith _50 odd dollars_
Ron Sexsmith _Ron Sexsmith_
Willy Porter _Dog Eared Dream_
Idaho _Alas_
The Eagles _Come home for Christmas_

PS--if anyone gets this, the list is eating posts again...