Re: Hi!

Welcome to the list.  Where are you located?  You should come to one of the
Cincinnati area shows in mid-september if you're close.  How did you hear
about OtR?

Suggestions for first CD:
Good Dog Bad Dog: OtR's 4th of 7, it's sparse and moving.
Eve: hard to find 3rd, it's rockin'.
Patience: medium to find 2nd, it's "arty".
Amateur Shortwave Radio: live-ish retrospective-ish.

Here's an invaluable tip:  Do yourself a favor if you're on the
message-to-message option and ban mail from our irresistible Kyle,
howe.38 at osu_edu; if you're on the digest (as I am), just get speedy with
that "page down" button.  His cohort Chris (chris.emery at ecoutlook_com) posts
95% crap too, but at least he seems to be a fan of the music.

How do you like Gran Turismo, Chris?

Bruce