RE: do i like over the rhine?

> > Sheesh.   Zena, do *you* like Over The Rhine?
> >
> > I have to admit, I don't like them as much as I once
> > did.
>

> well i have to admit that i'm still heels over head for over
> the rhine.
>  i love them.  i love whatever they do. they could send ric hate mail

That's getting carried away.

> and put willow on the cover of every album and linford could send an
> email to this list that says "fuck off" (see i can swear) and i'd
> probably just print it out and put in my top drawer over the rhine
> momento envelope.  have you heard 'moth' 'whatever you say' or
> 'tumbleweeds'? oh my...how i love over the rhine.

Have I?   Have I?   I was there the night they unveiled those songs at Canal
Street.  Remember, cherie?

> please please please please tell me it's not true.  what exactly are
> you looking for from karin and linford detweiler?  have you been
> expecting your invitation over to the grey ghost?  hmmmm?
> did you want
> to be the one to call karin berquist in from the garden?

No.   I was hoping they'd continue to make interesting music.

> to me...still...i'm hopin' to play 'em at my
> funeral...always. *i* like
> over the rhine.

I think I'd rather have Rammstein or Weird Al played at my funeral.

Better yet, I'd rather not have a funeral, but a big disco dance party.

> goodbye

Gotta love that false ending they used to do.

--
Chris Emery
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com

NP: Stone Temple Pilots _Core_