do i like over the rhine?

> Sheesh.   Zena, do *you* like Over The Rhine?
>
> I have to admit, I don't like them as much as I once
> did.

well i have to admit that i'm still heels over head for over the rhine.
 i love them.  i love whatever they do. they could send ric hate mail
and put willow on the cover of every album and linford could send an
email to this list that says "fuck off" (see i can swear) and i'd
probably just print it out and put in my top drawer over the rhine
momento envelope.  have you heard 'moth' 'whatever you say' or
'tumbleweeds'? oh my...how i love over the rhine.

please please please please tell me it's not true.  what exactly are
you looking for from karin and linford detweiler?  have you been
expecting your invitation over to the grey ghost?  hmmmm?  did you want
to be the one to call karin berquist in from the garden?

to me...still...i'm hopin' to play 'em at my funeral...always. *i* like
over the rhine.

goodbye