RE: @@bumper stickers, for lack of a better word @@

>using all of "Ms. Godlove's" computing power, "she" helped me discover
that the screenname of '>howe.38 at osu_edu' >has come under the quota of
useful information for the month of August. this is >unacceptable.  I was
so outraged at the (previously suspected and) newly discovered lack of
content from >'howe.38 at osu_edu' that I immediately sacked 832 of those
minds (it's that kill the messenger thing), leaving >6,168 to finish the
tasks at hand - and that was only the beginning of the unfortunate
hatcheting.  after dealing >with all the frustrations i could from "Ms.
Godlove's" antique coffeemill Sunday morning, i sacked another 238 of
>them.  just because i wanted my caffeine faster than that.  just because i
could.

Lack of content?  The Social Doppler theory alone makes up in content for
the lackluster crap rest the list put up day after day:)    We started with
3 words and end up with a full blown theory.  Its thesis material,

Hey Casey,  do some of that Sociology Grad student shit, and help me out
here...No contents indeed...

See if I ever share my genius with you rabble ever again....:)

Kyle