Re: @@bumper stickers, for lack of a better word @@

In a message dated 8/23/99 12:59:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kelvinbailey at juno_com writes:

> >that looks like "equals 8 to the first power"
>  >
>  >maybe just some personal thing that we were not meant to understand
>  >

>  Ask the chick with 5000 brains.  I bet she can tell ya.

(shaking head)

"Ms. Godlove" is no "chick with 5000 brains."

Kelvin, my good man, allow me to help out a little:

the operative started with 5,930 minds, then they
had increased capacity to 7,000 by early Saturday afternoon.

after the operative... let's call it "Ms. Godlove"... and myself
spent this weekend decoding recent posts as we do
to receive our prioritized itinerary each week,
we came across something that you may find of interest.

using all of "Ms. Godlove's" computing power, "she" helped me
discover that the screenname of 'howe.38 at osu_edu'
has come under the quota of useful information for the month
of August. this is unacceptable.
i was so outraged at the (previously suspected and)
newly discovered lack of content from 'howe.38 at osu_edu'
that i immediately sacked 832 of those minds (it's that kill
the messenger thing), leaving 6,168 to finish the tasks at hand -
and that was only the beginning of the unfortunate hatcheting.
after dealing with all the frustrations i could from "Ms. Godlove's"
antique coffeemill Sunday morning, i sacked another 238 of them.
just because i wanted my caffeine faster than that.
just because i could.

so Kelvin, there you have it - 5,930 left. again.

now, if 'howe.38 at osu_edu' were to begin posting (reasonably)
valuable information, i may consider staffing up again.

HTH.

jay

"When I get angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset.
And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset, people die."
-Dr. Evil
<<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>>
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2