Re: @@bumper stickers, for lack of a better word @@

Seen on the back of a biker's vest, "If you can read this, my wife fell off."

GUYS: No shirt, no service. GALS: No shirt, no charge.

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?

Don't be sexist -- broads hate that!

If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

Jesus is coming, everyone look busy.

There's too much blood in my alcohol system.

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

So you're a feminist...Isn't that cute!

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Out of my mind...Back in five minutes.

Hang up and drive.

I wonder if you could drive any better if that cell phone was up your butt.