Re: @@bumper stickers, for lack of a better word @@

with prior apologies to nick snelling   (hey nick,  delete ~now!~)....

hi.
marq said that...

> JG said"
>
> >  = 8 ^ I
> > wtf?
>
> why can't it just be a face?  You know, no other explanation than that.
> Just a face that has made it's way out of the super highway and onto the
> freeway?

yeah!  i think you're right!   sure,  i'm used to cocking my head sideways
to look at the screen  (i'm missing  binkposts now,  he did the best ones!)
but i don't usually cock it to look at car bumpers.
it was a perspective failure on my part.   thanks, marq.

> > over the rhine content:   please re-hire terri templeton.
>
> I never knew she was officially gone.  Was she let go?  Was there an
> official annoncement?  Something I missed?

i don't know the contractual details of the Linford Corporation, but whether
she is "officially gone"  or never "officially there to begin with",  it
seems like one and the same.

"I LOVE YOU TERRI"

(that may be the last shout-out i give...)

bye,
jg

(did you delete, Nick?  or you starting to groove to this?)