Re: linford as babywipe

> >And
> >Linford always struck me as
> >an asswipe.
> >

> > kyle
>

> knowing how much you detest personal questions, still i ask, why does
> linford strike you as such?

i love personal questions,  just a matter of how you word it, my dear :)

its just an intuitive dislike everytime i see him,  aura or something, i
don't know.  but my first impressions are rarely wrong, actually I've never
been wrong about that.  other than Chris,  the first time i met him in the
dorms i thought...who is this asshole coming into my room and fuck with
everything on my desk...

Chris,  we love ya, always have...:)

kyle