Re: @@bumper stickers, for lack of a better word @@

JG said"

>  = 8 ^ I
> wtf?

why can't it just be a face?  You know, no other explanation than that.
Just a face that has made it's way out of the super highway and onto the
freeway?

> over the rhine content:   please re-hire terri templeton.

I never knew she was officially gone.  Was she let go?  Was there an
official annoncement?  Something I missed?

A few months ago someone mentioned that they had a Jewel bootleg.  I
forgot who, but I just saw her tonite and now would really love a Jewel
bootleg.  I have some otr stuff or vol stuff to trade if you're
interested.  And I would highly reccomend Jewel if she stops in your
town.

peace and free energy,

mark

Follow-Ups: References: