RE: Black Hole revised revised

> only zena :
>
> kyle...do you even like over the rhine?   just curious.

Sheesh.   Zena, do *you* like Over The Rhine?

I have to admit, I don't like them as much as I once did.

> what's up with this list?  i go away for a few measly months and now i
> look at 38, that's right 38 messages, that all suck eggs.  (with the
> exception of god's love)

Suck eggs.   You're funny.

Haven't you learned anything from your previous list-reading?   It's much
more effective if you say something like:

...38 messages that all suck GREAT BIG HAIRY RHINOCEROUS SCHLONG.

See?

> and that's all i have to say.  i'm still in love with all of the list
> stuff, but what's up?  anyone else feel there is a black hole
> over this list?

That's not a black hole, just the singularity that Kyle's attempting to mold
himself into.

> someone say something funny!

Am I a clown for your amusement?

--