Re: @ Jude/Kyle/sellouts

On Mon, 23 Aug 1999 15:22:08 GMT "Bruce Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com>
writes:

>For the record, if there's a NEW movie about self possessed slackers
>in a
>convenience store talking about masturbation, let me know.  That
>sounds
>killer.  If it's subtitled, all the better.

I don't think there is one - I just made that up.  However, maybe we
should all pool our talents (ah...ambiguity...the devil's volleyball...)
and write the screenplay.  Could be fun.

>When does Dogma come out, anyway?

Sometime in November.  I'm kinda leary about the content, but Alanis as
God?!?  How could I miss that?
Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.