Re: do i like over the rhine?

> I think I'd rather have Rammstein or Weird Al played at my funeral.
>
> Better yet, I'd rather not have a funeral, but a big disco dance party.
>
> > goodbye
>
> Gotta love that false ending they used to do.

we can do the parrot skid as the funeral eulogy for Chris:

"...Chris?  he is merely pining for the fjords..."

"What ?  he is not pining for the fjords...he is an ex-Chris, he is stone
fucking dead..." (as we bang Chris's stiff corpse on the coffin...)

oh, boy i can't wait to hear the response to this one...bring it on, you
overly sensitive critics, i am not afraid...

kyle

Follow-Ups: References: