Re: do i like over the rhine?

hi.

> > goodbye
>
> Gotta love that false ending they used to do.

i wonder how many times i've seen 'em since they started to play goodbye?  i
remember falling for the false ending the first time  (of course)  and then
it seems to me i got wise the next two times and didn't whistle and clap (i
felt good about that),  and then it seems i regressed twice the last times i
saw 'em.   so, answering my own Q,  that would be 5 times,  but could it be?
it could go either way, i guess.    have they been playing goodbye for that
long now?

oh, well,  it just proves what i always say,  time's fun when  you're having
flies .

goodbye.
goodbyyyyyyy-ee-yyyyyyy,  yyyyyyyy-ee-yyyyyyy!
yummm.

bye,
jg