Re: I may be clueless, but at least I'm eclectic

In a message dated 7/9/99 9:32:34 PM Central Daylight Time, jg900 at bright_net
writes:

> now for the OtR content  (on this list?!!):
>  here i was exiting the bank this afternoon,  hopping into the red one,  and
>  OtR was on the radio  (if i'm drowning).   i let it go by without a thought
>  because so often OtR plays in the car,  but then i realized, "no,  my OtR
>  discs are home.  i've got that Doors disc in here today."    then i got
>  happy because i realized it was radio airplay.    almost took it for
>  granted.  sorry OtR.  sorry WAPS.

I'm extremely envious of that experience.  Not once in my life have I heard
OtR on the radio. Ever.  Wait...that's not completely true.  I heard *Should*
once in a department store, if that counts.  What radio station was it,
anyway?

Sam