Re: I may be clueless, but at least I'm eclectic

whatever became of TPOH?   i loved that 1st album,  and thought the 2nd one
made a better coaster than a cd.   didn't even know there was a 3rd.  did it
suck hard?

i'm sure r.e.m.  had a nice 3rd album, and i bet i've played whichever one
it was 1,000 times.
then there was the yummy as hell patti smith album called __Easter__ (the
armpit hair one, for you sqeamish types).
but on the other hand,  the proclaimers delivered that piece O shit __hit
the highway__ album after blessing us with the first two efforts.  must have
been fulfilling some contractual obligation!

3rd replacements album?  i forget, but i'll  bet i like it!

i'm finished playing now.

now for the OtR content  (on this list?!!):
here i was exiting the bank this afternoon,  hopping into the red one,  and
OtR was on the radio  (if i'm drowning).   i let it go by without a thought
because so often OtR plays in the car,  but then i realized, "no,  my OtR
discs are home.  i've got that Doors disc in here today."    then i got
happy because i realized it was radio airplay.    almost took it for
granted.  sorry OtR.  sorry WAPS.

how many albums did the partridge family do?

jg

np:  the proclaimers  __hit the highway__   (just to remind myself that it
does indeed suck----i hope i was right)   (no i don't,  i'd like to be wrong
here.)
missing jeff's band play now because i don't have a ----ing baby sitter.
damn!  shit!  damn!