re: (NPC) Hard Cider (no OtR)

At 01:21 PM 7/7/99 -0600, Dawn Cozart wrote:
>Just curious - where is this TANKS place?  I'll be in Dayton in a few weeks,
>we don't have much free time, but I haven't been to the bars by UD
>lately...would you recommend it?

Tanks is on Wayne Avenue, sort of in the UD area- I guess.  I don't know
what sidestreet that it's off of, but it's on the corner of Wayne &
something.  And it''s on the West side of the street.

I would definitely recommend Tanks.  They've got good food & great soup.

Dan

NP: nothing

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  This email contains stroboscopic effects that may
+-      adversely affect epilepsy sufferers       -+