re: (NPC) Hard Cider (no OtR)

Dan sayz:

>No Political Content...
>
>Damn, I really love hard cider.  TANKS in Dayton (off Wayne Ave) has really
>good food, soups, and Hornsby's Cider on tap.  I love that place...

I've noticed that the cider - thing is much more popular in the midwest.
Hornsby's is tasty, much better that that Woodchuck stuff.

Just curious - where is this TANKS place?  I'll be in Dayton in a few weeks, we
don't have much free time, but I haven't been to the bars by UD lately...would
you recommend it?

Dawn

NP:  Guided by Voices _Alien Lanes_
(Dayton-inspired, of course!)